Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to add spinning and tennis to Versa 3 exercise shortcuts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to add spinning and tennis to my exercises and have been searching through these forums for help. Everything says log in on the website or phone app and select the exercise shortcuts tab... I do not have this tab appear anywhere, whether I follow the step by step on website guide or phone app guide, the tab just doesn't appear. Any help would be amazing. Thanks, Marc.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Marc1023 The Versa 3 doesn't have shortcuts. Everything is alphabetically listed. If you do something frequently, it will be at the top of the list. I have spinning and tennis listed on my watch?

Best Answer

@MarkMM Thanks for the assistance provided. 

@Marc1023 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the research done prior to posting.

Versa 3 has 20+ exercises available in the Exercise app. As described by @MarkMM the watch will list the most recent workouts used. Learn more about it by checking this article How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

Note that Versa 3 doesn't have a shortcuts list because all the exercise are already available on the watch itself. 

Have a good weekend. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you choose good tennis racquets you don't need to add spin in game. Anyways good to know about it. Really Amazing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

could you tell me how to add paddling/canoeing please. My fit bit records hikes, bikes, walks but I don’t have paddling. I select outdoor activity and then it doesn’t link to strava.

thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit doesn't support paddling. Outdoor Workout has been created for all other outdoor activities but as you noticed, it doesn't sync to Strava. If you want to sync it to Strava, you may track it as Bike and then change it in Strava to any sport you like.

Best Answer