Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off pin passcode/lock on VERSA

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I loaded my credit cards onto my Versa wallet app and enabled the pin pass-code. I have since removed my cards from the wallet and would like to remove the pass-code prompt on my watch. Other posts state logging into my account on my phone app and locating "Device Lock", however I do not need this option.  

Am I missing it completely or is this not an option within the Versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That looks like the wrong section. Can you click on Versa somewhere after you've gone into the account/settings area? In the Windows app the Device Lock is in the same section as the Clocks, Apps, Media, Wallet etc.

If you find that section, scroll down toward the bottom and you should find Device Lock.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

By tapping on "Device Lock" in the app, you should be able to disable it if it's still enabled. After you've disabled it, don't forget to sync.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2250#how

Best Answer

1B3FAA37-35A8-4465-A1A1-53BD23A4DD20.png

I don’t need see the button for that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That looks like the wrong section. Can you click on Versa somewhere after you've gone into the account/settings area? In the Windows app the Device Lock is in the same section as the Clocks, Apps, Media, Wallet etc.

If you find that section, scroll down toward the bottom and you should find Device Lock.

Best Answer