Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download music using MacBook

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just wanna go for a run and listen to some music!

versa 2, android phone, MacBook Air. problem:

none of this seems to talk to each other.

I can not download the Fitbit connect app because Mac air is not supported. (why?)

I can not use android phone because fit bit app needs me to load music from my laptop.

I can not use Spotify because I am not running where there is an internet connection.

I can not load existing music as I can not download Fitbit connect.... etc etc etc.

Any ideas would appreciated.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @lagoonvilla. Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for the information provided as well for your efforts while working on this. I know how you're feeling about not being able to take advantage of this feature and let me help you with this. Before anything else, let me clarify that while your Versa 2 cannot sync with a MacBook, you should be able to install the Fitbit Connect app in your computer to download and manage your music.

That said, I'd recommend to install the Fitbit Connect app, plug your Versa 2 to the charging cradle and try the process to download playlists to your watch. Note that to download playlists from iTunes you'll need to allow the app to share playlists with your watch: Open iTunes on your computer > Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Share iTunes Library XML with other applications > OK.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes