Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Fitbit app on my computer to transfer music.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my Fitbit Versa today. I was going to place some of my personal music on it, however I do not have the Fitbit App on my computer. I attempted to install the app on my computer, but it would not work. I spoked with Micro Soft Support and they stated the app is not compatible with my computer, likely because Fitbit's app is not up to date. Has anybody else had this issue? Is there any way to get this to work so I can put my music on, or is there another way to get my personal music from my computer to my Fitbit?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @eschaeffer11, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have reported this to us and for letting us know you have already contacted Microsoft Support in regards of this issue. Tell me, is your computer running Windows 10 or Windows 8.1? If you're using Windows 10 and tried to install the Fitbit app from the Microsoft Store, are you getting an error message? If so, please reply to me with a screenshot of the message. 

If you're using Windows 8.1, my best recommendation would be downloading and installing Fitbit Connect on your computer, which you can download from here. Then follow the instructions on this help article to transfer your personal music using Fitbit Connect: How do I download Playlists on my Fitbit Watch.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit I am running Windows 10 on my computer. I have included a screenshot of the error message I get when I attempt to install. I was able to get the Fitbit Connect to install, so I was able to get my music on, but I would still like to be able to use the fitbit desktop app.

Capture.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes