Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Versa after factory reset.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa is 3 months old. I have been having intermittent syncing problems but this week, the heartbeat has gone haywire. The heart beat is showing between 130 and 190 even when resting. Syncing totally not working since yesterday with message of 'no internet access'. Have tried resetting, turning versa on and off, turning bluetooth off on iPad and in despair, clicked on factory reset. Reloaded fitbit app and put   number received into app. However now I have got message of 'Bluetooth Pairing failed'. Totally fed up!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @rmtw, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know about this situation. At this moment I would like to suggest you to to go to your phone Bluetooth Settings and turn it off for 15 seconds, then turn it back on. After that, open the Fitbit app and try to set up your Versa again. If you get the same error message, try the following:

1. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  2. Restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then plug it in, make sure it's charging and try to set up again.
  3. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  4. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Versa one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes