Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair mPOW Bluetooth headphones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have added my favourite tracks to the music app using fitbit desktop app. When I'm trying to pair my mPOW bluetooth device Versa is not detecting this one after several restarts of versa as well. I have tried with other sony wireless bluetooth headset as well but still it is not detecting that one also. Can someone help me on this how to resolve?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @dharankumar thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to follow these steps:

1. Restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen once again.
  2. Restart your headphones as indicated by the manufacturer
  3. Remove your headphones from every mobile device where they might have been paired to.
  4. Try to set them up again with the Versa.

If your're still having trouble pairing up the headphones, please let us know so we can check this further. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues as above, the headphones are discovered but when I click the n them to pair, connection fails every time. I have tried the resolution steps as outlined above. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes