Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Slack in my app notifications options.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am working on setting up my second Versa, the first one was defective...I'm trying to set up my notifications and Slack is no longer an option? The first one had it but my new one does not. I'm pairing with an Iphone 8. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please note that when you set up a second Versa to your account, the app notification list reset itself so it's possible you won't be able to see some apps on this list until your phone receives a push notification from them. Once your phone received said notification, the app will appear under the App Notification list. If the app is not appearing, swipe down the screen to refresh the list. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I've received multiple Slack notifications to my phone since setting up my new Versa 3 and Slack still does not show in the App Notifications list even after refreshing multiple times. Suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Resolved. Had to quite Slack application on my desktop and then refresh FitBit app

Best Answer
0 Votes