Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Versa ☹️☹️

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit versa. I hadn't used it for a while. I started using it again sometime in the start of December. It workse fine for a while but now it is not syncing with the app. It connects via Bluetooth and starts syncing, but then suddenly stops. I changed the password of my wifi( the one which Versa connects to). But when I take the 'configure wifi' option the list of wifi connections does not load. Because of this I haven't been able to update it either. What could be the problem?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Karthik_G what's your phone model and OS? Let's try restoring the connection first:

1. Unpair (remove) Versa from your phone's bluetooth settings
  2. Uninstall the Fitbit mobile app
  3. Reboot your phone and install Fitbit mobile app. Do not pair
  4. Reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes
  5. Login to Fitbit mobile app
  6. Grant all permissions and sync

After syncing, go to Wifi in the Fitbit mobile app and re-add your network. Update Versa if the update is available in your Fitbit mobile app. Make sure you're running the latest version of the app. 

Just a note: I usually update over wifi, then promptly remove the network as I find it's causing sync issues with my phone.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Karthik_G what's your phone model and OS? Let's try restoring the connection first:

1. Unpair (remove) Versa from your phone's bluetooth settings
  2. Uninstall the Fitbit mobile app
  3. Reboot your phone and install Fitbit mobile app. Do not pair
  4. Reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes
  5. Login to Fitbit mobile app
  6. Grant all permissions and sync

After syncing, go to Wifi in the Fitbit mobile app and re-add your network. Update Versa if the update is available in your Fitbit mobile app. Make sure you're running the latest version of the app. 

Just a note: I usually update over wifi, then promptly remove the network as I find it's causing sync issues with my phone.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer