Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to unlock Versa from phone (OS 13.4.1). No credit cards.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. I have a Versa which has blocked. I get the message to ‘unlock from phone’. I have no Versa assigned to my account on either the desktop app, nor the mobile one. 

I have tried a hard reset, re-installing/syncing the Versa, but all variables result in ‘unlock from phone’ messages.

There is no reset PIN area on my dashboards.. presumably as there is not a recognised Versa attached to my account!

Also couldn’t find a link to contact Fitbit support to ask them.. all a bit bizarre, and I’m now getting a tad frustrated with it all.

Any ideas or recommendations gratefully received!

Thanks & Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Sounds like you are saying that the Versa has been removed from your Fitbit account @Youngson.

Your saying that when logging into Fitbit.com your account doesnt show a Versa connected  

Ok you may want to contact Fitbit and have them walk you through the steps or just try. 

Fitbit OS hardware reset.

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This will trigger the 2-button hardware restart after about eight seconds.

- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, whilst continuing to hold the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.

- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.

- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the suggestion!

However, I’ve tried this several times and once the process has completed, I’m still presented with the message ‘unlock From phone’.

I also tried logging out of my accounts on desktop and phone, before doing the hard reset, then attempting to re-pair the Versa.

The phone found the device, then asked me to confirm it by entering a PIN which should have been visible on the Versa screen.... but, as you probably guessed, the screen showed ‘unlock from phone’ before any PIN was seen.
Best Answer
0 Votes