Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock with Your Phone HELP

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is displaying message "Unlock with Your Phone."  I've read how to unlock with phone, problem is I was in the process of adding the device back to my account when I accidentally locked it. (had no IDEA what the 10 numbers were for)  So now the VERSA is not reflected on my account.  No device is.  According to instrx , in order to unlock by phone, I need to tap on the Versa icon...well it's not there.  Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

After removing your tracker from your phone, you should have done a factory reset. 

To unlock with the phone your tracker needs to be connected to your Fitbit account, yours is not. 

So the question you have is how to unlock without a phone. 

We still have to do a factory reset. 

Fitbit OS hardware reset.

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This will trigger the 2-button hardware restart after about eight seconds.

- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, whilst continuing to hold the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.

- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.

- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I don't know how to unlock a fitbit if it's not connected to a phone (or even if it's possible). I would suggest contacting customer support via contact.fitbit.com if nobody here is able to help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

After removing your tracker from your phone, you should have done a factory reset. 

To unlock with the phone your tracker needs to be connected to your Fitbit account, yours is not. 

So the question you have is how to unlock without a phone. 

We still have to do a factory reset. 

Fitbit OS hardware reset.

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This will trigger the 2-button hardware restart after about eight seconds.

- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, whilst continuing to hold the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.

- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.

- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome!!!! This worked. Thank you and especially thank you for responding
so quickly!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to hear this,, now set the pin for Fitbit pay only. 

Best Answer
0 Votes