Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Versa with blank screen.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Need some help here my Fitbit versa has stop working black screen will not respond to restart  will not turn on in charging port nothing green heart light works but thin stops working ..

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102
If it is still under warranty they will replace it. If it isn't they give
you like 20% off another one or something. I just gave up and started using
my old one again until I can afford another updated one that wont be a
fitbit. Sorry not much help.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine was luckily still under warranty & I got a new one. But if it happens
again I’m getting an Apple Watch.
Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing. What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
You should contact Customer Service. If it is still under warranty, they can help. If not, they will offer a discount on a new one. Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I got a new one
Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted support and they suggested cleaning the charging contacts and as that didn’t work they sent me a replacement.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my fear. I had some issues with my original 6 months in and they sent a replacement. It has been less than a year and now this one has gone out. It's been less than a year since I got my replacement but more than a year since I bought the original. Working with customer support now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have the original Versa, the new firmware update is the problem. Customer support is calling it a manufacturer defect. If you are still under warranty, they will replace it. If not, you'll have to buy a new one. 

Best Answer

mine is too & contacted support and they said the best they can do is give me a discount on a new one 

Best Answer

I contacted support and they couldn't help but to send me a discount for a new one

Best Answer

mine too & contacted support and they gave me a discount on a new one 😫

Best Answer

Same here. The 25% discount is a lie. I checked the regular prices and they're the same as the ones they're offering me. But they're claiming that they're reduced. I regret buying 2 bands recently (which were not cheap). My warranty expired about a month ago. 

Best Answer

Same here. . However my warranty expired about a month ago. They offered me a 25% discount for buying a new one...but I checked the regular prices and they're the same as the ones they're offering me. I regret buying 2 bands recently (which were not cheap). Don't waste your money on Fitbit products. This is my 3rd Fitbit in 3 years. It seems like these products last a year and that's it. 

Best Answer
what's a good product that will last & do the same as a fitbit in your opinion?Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer

thanks a bunch, what's a good product that works like a Fitbit but will last?

Best Answer

that happened to me too, I'm so upset that my warranty expired and all they can offer is 25% off &  I paid $200. Now I can't keep my calorie count, steps & sleep hours until I get another one. If this keeps happening once a year. I can't keep buying another yearly. Poor product that there selling & ripping people off.

Best Answer
I'm curious too. I'll be doing research. I'm not interested in a product
that only last a year or so. Neither my original or the replacement lasted
a year. I loved the versa and all it could do but I think I could find a
cheaper alternative. Thankfully I still have my flex that I can use until I
figure it out
Best Answer

Thank you for the information!. I have been canvassing the boards for the last two days for a solution to the same problem, and my unresponsive Versa just came back to life. 😃

Thanks a mil, again!.

Best Answer
0 Votes
oh wow, how because mine still didn't 😩Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
Mine didn't either. Even tried again last night to do the charging, got the
glowing black screen. Then when I tried the 3 button restart again it just
went black no more glow. It's been 10 days I'm guessing it's a gonner.
Thankfully I have my old Flex 2 so it's something.
Best Answer