Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Versa with blank screen.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Need some help here my Fitbit versa has stop working black screen will not respond to restart  will not turn on in charging port nothing green heart light works but thin stops working ..

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102

This answer makes sense because mine was working fine until I charged it and then did an update. It's frustrating that the app shows fully charged and there is a blinking green light on the back, but the screen is black.  Support just offered a discount on a new one.  

Best Answer

I just bought a new set of bands and face protectors too, and as soon as I put them on and updated the watch it went black.  It still vibrates and has a green light on the back.  I really didn't want to buy a new one.  Looks like the new firmware update probably caused the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Versa 2 stopped working after only 18 months.  First the touch screen stopped responding, then the screen would flicker go off then come back.  Now it does not come on at all.  The heart monitor still works, and the vibrator behaves as if it is working.  It was out of their cheap 1 year warranty, and they would do nothing about it. I don't think I will purchase another. 

Best Answer
0 Votes