Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual amount of active minutes and calories recorded while sleeping.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else have a crazy night show up this morning? I logged 380 activity minutes for over 4000 calories burned- while i was asleep!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @jenniofer, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I understand your watch counted an unusually high amount of calories burned and active minutes during the night, which is why I would like to ask you to restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then, monitor it for the next day to check if you experience this issue again. If that's the case, please reply to me so I can determine which steps should we take next. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got my Versa yesterday and woke up to the same thing. I did reboot and it's still doing it. Never had this happen with Alta HR.  Anyway to delete the activity?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you resolve this? I got a versa for Christmas after using a HR and this happened to me last night. It recorded 203 active minutes and well over 2000 calories! Then this afternoon it has recorded me sleeping for 5 hours and 38 minutes even though I’ve been doing things all afternoon...it tracked my steps??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kristyj1981, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your have shared your experience with us and reported this happening to you too. Tell me, have you restarted your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen already? If so, my best recommendation is to perform a factory reset on your Versa, keep in mind that this will remove all your settings, apps, music and information that hasn't been synced from your device. 

To perform a factory reset, on your device, open the Settings app > About Factory Reset or Clear User Data. Note that you will have to set up the Versa as a new device after performing the factory reset. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve restarted it three times and it seems to be behaving itself so far, if it does it again I’ll do a factory reset...thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes