Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated my iPhone and now I can’t receive messages.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

today I updated my iPhone to the newest software IOS 14.0.1 and prior to this my watch was able to receive iMessages/text messages. And now I can’t receive them, I have literally done everything to pairing it all again, to turning on all notifications. When I go on Fitbit app and select what apps i want to receive from, most of them are on there apart from messages/iMessage. I can receive wattsapps, Facebook messages but not normal texts. It doesn’t give me the option to tick. I hope I can resolve this because this is the main reason why I also use the watch in work. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have been dealing with this same issue since I got my new iPhone 11. Called support several times done everything you did and still no text messages.  Funny thing my other IPhone worked perfectly. So frustrating!!!

Best Answer

I am dealing with this issue on the new iPhone 12, iOS 14.2, Fitbit app version 3.34. I am able to receive phone calls but not text messages. I am receiving other notification, just not text messages. I have also done everything to pair it again and turned on all notifications. I hope they fix this soon. 

Best Answer

My wife’s is having the same problem.  
iPhone 11 iOS 14.2 just updated everything.
calls are notifying but not SMS.  Removed and reinstalled app, re-paired, full reset on the watch, rebooted phone...  very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: after all that (two days of this!) she followed these directions and it works. 
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979.htm

Best Answer
0 Votes