Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded from One to Versa Lite. Need help on setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to set up my Versa Lite with my current email address.  However, my current email address is the address used when I set up my Fitbit One several years ago. 

If I cannot have 2 devices using the same email address - how do I delete the account for the Fitbit One?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I believe the Fitbit One will work with Versa Lite.  Add the Versa 2 to your Account and if Fitbit doesn't allow, the Adding instructions will remove the Fitbit One automatically.

Best Answer

Hi @MEB2019 , if you setup a new Device within the Fitbit app, it always asks if it needs to replace the existing one, so you should be able to setup your Versa Lite within Fitbit app without changing or deleting your existing account. And indeed, you're not allowed to have two devices on one account. Hope this helps, regards kuzibri

Best Answer

@MEB2019, welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the inquiry about the Versa Lite setup on your existing account, I would like to follow up and would like to know if you still need assistance or if the information that shared @SunsetRunner and @SunsetRunner helped you to get your Fitbit watch set up properly.

If you found their posts helpful, please accept them as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can find them easier.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer