Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User List of Compatible Phones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the Fitbit list is slow to be updated, I thought users could chime in with phones that work with the Versa that aren't on the list. I'll start:

Xiaomi Mi A1 running AndroidOne

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on Android 7.1.1.

Best Answer

Huawei P10, running Oreo

Best Answer

ZTE Axon 7; the only thing not working is that the weather on the ASK Weather clock face does not consistently update.  I honestly do not believe this is the developer's fault given all of the sync/notification issues reported across this forum.  I think he has a huge challenge and he very responsive and dedicated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fully compatible with Pixel 2 XL running Android P (beta)

JL - A2
Best Answer

Lg Stylo 3 

Works with versa not so much with my flex 2

Best Answer

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) running on Android 7.0

Best Answer
0 Votes

OnePlus 3T running Oreo. GPS in exercise mode doesn't stay connected.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the trick to get the Versa Special Edition working with the Middle A1.

My A1 finds the Versa, with a big green tick, but does not proceed with the set up. So when I press the button to continue the App on the A1 returns to the add device screen.

I've reinstalled the App and rebooted the fit bit, I've tried it on the chatcha and off the charger. 

Any helpful insigh would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it still working? Everything was working fine with LG Stylo 3, but now notifications aren't coming through and customer service is saying it isn't compatible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Working with my LG Stylo 3. Had a problem with the app over the weekend where it was non reaponsive and a notification would pop up on my phone at random times. I stopped getting notifications. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app and everything is good. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that and it still isn't receiving notifications. I am so annoyed.
Best Answer