Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vegan leather band - quality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else purchased the vegan leather band? I just got mine in the mail (ordered directly from fitbit.com), and the quality is shockingly bad. I have vegan leather wallets and purses that feel very well made but this band feels so cheap! I was worried it would rip if I did it up too tight. It's more like dense foam. I have no idea how they get away with charging $70 for this. 

I got the new 'flax' colour. Did anyone have better luck with a different colour or is this just a terrible product?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Sam_87 , welcome to the forums!  I cannot speak for the vegan leather band, but generally speaking I have found the Fitbit bands pretty good quality and last much longer than much cheaper 3rd party versions available - although I agree that they are surprisingly expensive.

It is worth remembering that if you buy directly from the Fitbit online store you have 45 days to return your purchase if you are not happy for whatever reason.  You will need to get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on Contact.Fitbit.com  to get a return authorisation code.  Of course, unless your purchase is actually defective you will have to pay return postage.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I bought the blue one and only after a few wears the colour is coming off. No help whatsoever from fitbit. I spent a lot of money om nothing. Very disappointed .

Best Answer
0 Votes

You still have to pay shipping to return your items. Not much of a guarantee. I had to shell out $16 on a $69.95 purchase that was completely unsatisfactory.

Best Answer
0 Votes