Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vera Battery not lasting minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit Versa less than a year and the last week or so it's randomly turning off even when the battery is completely charged. Also when it is charged at 100% the battery starts to drain immediately while just sitting.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, try restarting your Versa 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons, If that does not solve your problem, contact Customer Support and ask for a battery test. 

Best Answer

@Creola117 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! It's not normal that your Versa's battery drains immediately.

In addition to the restart process that shared my friend @SunsetRunner, I'd like you to check out and follow the tips that are listed in this help article in order to improve the battery life of your Versa.

Keep @SunsetRunner and me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

This literally just happened to my replacement fitbit 2. Apparently at 10:40pm last night it had a battery of 67% and woke around 10am to find that the battery had completely drained; and is now on the charger. 

The restart process was completely non-responsive. My Fitbit has the most current firmware. Any insights would be welcomed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes