Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vera Synced but not showing any notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything used to work, then I stopped wearing my Versa for a while. Now I'm wearing it again, it's synced to my android phone but not showing me any text or call notifications. I've already:

1. Made sure I had the most updated Fitbit App

2. Restarted Versa

3. Restarted Phone

4. Unpaired and repaired Versa to phone

5. Made sure notifications are turn on in Phone settings, in Fitbit app settings and on watch it self

I've read so many different forums on how to solve this but nothing has worked. HELP! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @chickwitguitar when asking a question related to the phone, it is helpful to include the phone model?

Best Answer

Sorry yes, I have an S8

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this problem 4 times in about 5 weeks time. It happens about every  9-12 days. I finally get it to work while chatting with Fitbit. They say when it happens again chat again. FINALLY last night he sent me a new one. The last rep told me that since it synced there is nothing she could do. I had to unpair everything from my phone (car sync, earbuds, Alexa etc). Nothing worked. They said it’s because I need to do the update. Well mr rep, I cant do the update because it wont sync!!!    I replaced it in the app and factory reset everything. Still wont sync or do the update. I’m not happy with Fitbit. Chat and have them replace it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes