Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Battery Draining in Hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit Versa 2 for just over a year, and recently, the battery has started to drain very quickly--within 6 - 8 hours even with little to no usage. I've tried powercycling, updating, turning off auto sync, and changing the watch face back to default (per community guide recommendations), and none of these has made any kind of improvement. As it is now, the watch is virtually unusable, as it needs to be charged every few hours. I can't even wear it overnight, as it will be dead in the morning.

There is no physical or water damage to the watch so... any suggestions? There doesn't seem to be anything that's draining the battery, so I'm thinking it might be a hardware/battery issue. Is it possible to replace the batter on this device?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I have an issue with my Fitbit. It is not showing the correct time or date. It is also draining the battery very quickly. If I recharge to full, it take only a day to drain the battery and dies. It is not counting my current steps nor keeping account of my sleep. I have reset the device once or twice but to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thank you for the feedback!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This actually sounds very similar to the problem I'm experiencing. I first noticed that my tracker wasn't recording my heart rate, calories burned, or sleep properly. Then the battery started draining in a matter of hours, and often, the time is incorrect. I haven't found a way to fix this yet, but it's helpful to know someone else is experiencing a similar issue! 

Best Answer
0 Votes