Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Can't Upload Music

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Versa 2 used to be able to upload your own music. This was a wonderful feature. Last Versa 2 broke. Bought a new one. Since October 2022, you can NO LONGER upload music. What the heck??? Why would a company take away a feature??? The icon on the tracker - still says transfer music - but NO you can't. Fitbit did this very quietly - would have been nice if they publicized removing the feature. Doesn't even deal with it on their own Fitbit Forums. Super disgusted with the company! Will be buying an Apple watch next

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Serendiipity, it's good to see you around in the Community.

I'm sorry to hear your experience and thank you for sharing it with the Community. I'd recommend you check these articles, How do I listen to Pandora stations on my Fitbit watch? and How do I listen to music and podcast on my Fitbit watch? and Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch?.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They had no right to pull this crap. I'll be throwing away my Fitbit because there's no point in having it now

Best Answer

My husband is disabled and cannot speak so he does not have a phone.  The Versa 2 was perfect with Deezer downloaded music.  Now he will no longer have music on his walks.  Not the end of the world but just one more thing he has to do without. This is very disappointing.  Having a phone to play music is a very expensive option that we don't need.  That's why I bought him the Versa.  We will look for other options, not fitbit.

Best Answer

I just ordered the Samsung galaxy watch 4. Apparently it holds 500 songs. You can check it out at bestbuy.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was literally the only reason I bought this watch, I bought it right before this removal, not knowing I was buying to to locally store my music only for it to not be possible. I'm so angry about this, ended up being a waste of money. You're telling me they can't put out a firmware update that would just allow us to plug our device into a computer (like any other device) and have the computer recognize the storage on it?? Seems fishy, since you can still download music but only if you have one of 2 paid monthly subscription services. What about all of us from the iPod age that have gigabytes of music that don't want to pay some service for music we've already paid for? Thank you fitbit (now google) first and last product I buy from you

Best Answer
0 Votes