Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Cardio Fitness Score Incorrect plus other heart rate related issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been a fitbit user for about 2 years - first with the Charge and upgraded to the Versa 2 at the start of this year.  My Cardio Fitness Score has been 'Average to Good' which is an accurate description of my fitness level.

A few months ago, my fitness score elevated to 'Excellent' overnight.  Although a 'nice' promotion - it is NOT indicative of my fitness level.

I have just started to amp up my exercise with a strong desire to improve my fitness.  It would be 'handy' if my fitbit would work properly so that I can track my progress and celebrate my achievements.

After my first 2 visits to the gym (and tracking the workouts) I noticed that my heart rate exercise zones barely even registered 'fat burn'.  Looking back over my heart rate zones for the past few months I now realize that I haven't registered one day where I was able to achieve ANY 'fat burn'.  Previously I would enter 'fat burn' just in daily looking after my son activities.

I have restarted the device (press and hold side button) and also powered off and then back on again 5 minutes later.  There has been no change.

Any tips??  I would really like my fitbit to work.

NOTE: I don't want to factory reset as I do not want to lose my other stats.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0