Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - How to track Rehab

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to track my rehab training as a special/own exercise. Currently using a Versa 2 so preferably by using such an exercise in the watch. Is it possible to manually add more exercise to the list in the watch?

if not, would it be possible to change the description of an exercise in either in the app or in the dashboar?

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome back to the community @Lumi.

Thank you for providing the details regarding exercise.

There are two different ways to record the activity.

1. Since rehab isn’t included on the list, please choose Workout and perform the exercise. You'll know that 'workout' is your rehab activity.

2. You can also do your rehab session and let the smartwatch record it automatically and rename the activity afterwards. You have to create the activity on the dashboard though, so you can select it on the list when you rename it. 

In order for you to create the activity, please go to the dashboard and log in. Then select log, then activities, then scroll down on the right side and select activities and 'create custom activity'.  Once you do it, you'll be able to edit the automatic activity and rename it as 'rehab'.

If you would like to know more information regarding activities please visit: How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes