Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - My app won't allow me to get to the notifications, it just goes blank.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app won't allow me to get to the notifications, it just goes blank.

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Pookie123 , Thank you for your reply and information. Our team has been informed and they are looking into this. They'll work on a solution for this afterwards. 

Should I get more information, Iĺl be more than glad to let you know over here

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

@Pookie123 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

Please make sure that the Irregular rhythm notification feature is available in your location. You can check it here
Have you tried force quitting the app and restarting it again?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The feature worked until ten days ago, and yes I tried resetting both the Fitbit and my phone. If there are any other suggestions I would appreciate it.

Best Answer

@Pookie123 , Thank you for your reply. 

Could you please confirm your country of residence  (location where you are using the Fitbit)?
What phone model are you using? Could you also confirm the OS version it hast installed ? (eg, iPhone 13 iOS 14, Samsung galaxy S21 Android 12, etc)

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I am in the US, using a Motorola g Power (21) phone. Android 11. This
feature was working just fine until 10 days ago.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pookie123 , Thank you for your reply and information. Our team has been informed and they are looking into this. They'll work on a solution for this afterwards. 

Should I get more information, Iĺl be more than glad to let you know over here

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Fitbit versa 2 - Samaung android and this is an issue with me also. Under health assessments. The irregular heart notifications doesnt work?  Freezes and you have to shut down app to clear.

Have you figured out any solutions for us yet?

Thanks

Best Answer

I am having same problem. Samsung  Galaxy J3 android phone connected to Versus 2 Fitbit. I rely on this app to tell me when I'm in Afib. Thanks to app I discovered I did indeed have AFib.

Best Answer

I totally understand i rely on it also. It helps and reliable. Hope they find a solution to this issue soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my Charge 5. The heart notifications are one of the main reasons I wear a fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I live in the US, and it worked well until just a little while ago. This is important for my  health!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also had the same issue with my Versa 2.  I have a Nokia Endi 5 phone, and my screen goes blank when checking my notification for an irregular heart rhythm.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got an inspire 3 yesterday and the irregular rhythm function doesn't work for me either. When I click to set it up the screen goes blank and the app freezes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CoffeeMel @Shonuf78 @Shonuf78 @KimCN9 @DonnaSeitz , A warm welcome to the Community !Thank you for your messages and feedback.  As mentioned on the Best Answer. 

Our team is aware of the situation and working on a solution for it. 
The post was marked as Best Answer, so that other users who visit the thread know that our team is working on solving this. 

I'll update the thread as soon as I receive further information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue in the recent weeks. I am experiencing minor beat skipping and really needed this feature to monitor the rhythm. I hope the tech folks fix this problem soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes