Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Not Ready For Prime Time (an Active Minutes complaint)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have finally had it with the Versa 2.  I exercise rigorously every day and have used my various Fitbit monitors/watches to track my efforts for several years now.  I find the Versa 2's frequent inability to track Active Minutes (and thereby Calories Burned) to be incredibly frustrating.  Worse is Fitbit's apparent inability to remedy the problem, or even discuss it (I see where Active Minutes threads have been ended by Fitbit moderators).  I would go back to my Charge 3, which never gave me any trouble (I received my Versa 2 as a gift), but I will admit to liking several of the smartwatch features it does offer.  Unless Fitbit decides to get serious about supporting this product, I guess the only option is to go with a competitor - does anyone have any recommendations?  One final note: the first Versa 2 I received had similar problems and Fitbit was willing to send me a replacement, so this makes the second one to have these problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Second day in a row where the Active Minutes disappeared on me.  One minute I see 34 minutes, 5 minutes later it's reading 11 minutes.  I actually managed to work its way be up to 40 or so, then - right back to 11 minutes.  So, a 75 minute workout gets recorded as 11 minutes, with the accompanying low record of calories burned.  Unbelievable.  It's back to the Charge 3 until I can rid myself of Fitbit altogether...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I"m having a similar problem with versa 2. When I log exercise manually it is not awarding me accurate active minutes. For example, today a 75 minute yoga session l entered manually listed 0 active minutes, and an hour yoga class I did on wednesday said 12 minutes. I think it's a bug with Versa 2. I emailed them about this and they wrote back with a copy and pasted answer that said I should enter my data manually--so obviously they did not read my email at all. So frustrating. I just bought the versa 2 recently and now wish I had bought the apple watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes