Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Screen won't respond to swipes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 screen face will not respond to any swiping actions.  I have seen and read the message boards and have tried the reset, all-day syncing, and confirmed I have the latest firmware.  What else is there to do?  Do I need a replacement?  I really miss this functionality.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome back to the Fitbit Community, @ScottDoc

I am sorry to hear your Versa 2 screen won't respond to any swipes. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. Since a restart didn't help you resolve the issue, I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you, provide further assistance and review your options. You should be getting a reply soon. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome back to the Fitbit Community, @ScottDoc

I am sorry to hear your Versa 2 screen won't respond to any swipes. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. Since a restart didn't help you resolve the issue, I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you, provide further assistance and review your options. You should be getting a reply soon. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit, like always, has been great in responding to my issue with my Versa 2.  I have been a longtime Fitbit user and will continue, based on their great customer service.  Thank you, Fitbit!

Best Answer

Hi @ScottDoc, thank you for your reply.

I appreciate your time and feedback! Thank you for being a Fitbit customer, I am sure our Support team will do their best to help you get back on track.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes