Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Sleep Restoration Heart Rate graph is blank

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have a restoration graph problem, along with hundreds of others, where the stats are shown but the graph is blank. It looks like the watch captures all of the sleep and heart rate data but the app does not plot that chart. If you go to heart rate chart it is all there. What is the point of paying for premium services when they don’t work?  Can you advise how to fix this or update the app please

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for letting us know about this issue with your Sleep Restoration Heart Rate graph. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit watch  and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for letting us know about this issue with your Sleep Restoration Heart Rate graph. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit watch  and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same trouble and both my app and Fitbit are up to date. The problem has been happening intermittently since July but the frequency increased when I updated the app recently. None of the recommended solutions have helped. 

Best Answer

Hi there @ThunderSnow1, welcome on board. Thanks for making sure that your Versa and Fitbit app are both up-to-date. As mentioned above,  we’re currently working to resolve the issue with the Sleep Restoration Heart Rate graph and hope to have a fix soon. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we fix this inconvenience. Let me know if there's anything else I may do for you in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my watch replaced once, by Amazon, originally purchased in January 2020. It is still not working as advertised and is clearly faulty. I am not confident that the new update will fix anything, just look at the posts on this site.  This versa model is clearly not of merchantable quality. Will you offer me a full refund?  

Best Answer

Hi there @SunsetRunner, thanks for getting back. I understand where your concern is coming from. Our team is still working on a fix for the Sleep Restoration Heart Rate graph. Besides that, do you have any other inconvenience with your Versa 2?

In regards to your inquiry, note that if your device is found to be defective within the warranty period, it may be eligible for replacement. For our full warranty terms and conditions, see our Return Policy and Warranty. Australia customers, click here.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue 3 week old versa 2.  Any fix yet?

Tom
Best Answer

Hello. Looks like this is a recurring problem. It’s now April of 2021 and I’m having this same issue. Both my Fitbit and app are up to date. What is a fix for this issue??? It’s something I rely on every morning as I struggle with insomnia, and I keep a log for my mental illness. Thanks!

Best Answer

The restoration chart worked for me up until 3 months ago. Now it won’t work at all. When will a fix be done

Best Answer
0 Votes