Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Stopped tracking my heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 would periodically stop tracking my heart rate. Now is doesn’t track at all.  Yes I’ve looked at the forum and tried all the suggestions to in  CB life a factor reset nothing.  This is frustrating that these things keep happening. This is my 3rd Fitbit product.  I just need it fixed

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject  

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Hello everyone, and welcome to the new members in this great community!

For our new members, may I kindly ask if you have tried the steps outlined in the article from my previous post? If not, I highly recommend giving it a try to see if it can help resolve any issues.

For those who have completed all the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing difficulties, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team for further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We all did. Support supposedly has an open ticket. Heard from them once asking where I purchased.  Haven’t heard back.  Kind of a joke. I’m done 

Best Answer

My Fitbit has stopped tracking heart rate for a week now. I’ve tried resetting it twice now and heart rate is blank. 

Best Answer

That’s when mine started doing the same 

Best Answer
Yes, just bought an Apple Watch!

Have a safe day 😷.
Best Answer

No matter how many times we going through the troubleshooting steps the issues continue. Enough 

Best Answer

I stopped wearing my Fitbit. And I just remembered that I have renewed and paid for another year of Fitbit premium membership. , just a couple of weeks ago. 

Best Answer

We have all tried and it is a waste of time.

Best Answer

Does that mean HR, sleep,O2 and active minutes are now being tracked again?

Best Answer

Can I get (part of) my money back?!!

Best Answer

Nope. But they’d be happy to give you a small discount to buy another one.  Then in a couple of years the same stiff will happen.  I suggest finding a new brand 

Best Answer

I’m having this issue also and am very disappointed. 

Best Answer

This also happened to me.  The only thing my fitbit shows is date, time, and battery percentage.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbits response “here’s a code for 35% off another device”. Yeah no thanks.  

Best Answer