Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2-Unable to set up Fitbit Pay Australia

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Versa 2 and am trying to set up Fitbit Pay. Each time I try to add my ANZ cards it says they are not supported however I know that ANZ supports Fitbit pay. My mobile is an iPhone. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong? 

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Mandeezy.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for the information provided.

Like you mentioned, ANZ is part of the list of Banks & Transit Supporting Fitbit Pay™.

If you've followed these instructions to add your cards to Fitbit Pay without luck, please provide us with the following information:

- Have you contacted your bank to verify if there is any restriction/limitation with your card?

- Have you verified whether your card information has been correctly entered in the Fitbit Wallet?

- Is it a credit or debit card? Is it Visa, MasterCard or American Express?

- If possible, please attach a screen shot of the error message for further investigation.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am having this same issue which seems to be recurring over a number of years for other users. In the app (Android) when I tap on either Wallet or Device lock, I get the message, "Error Registering Charge 5 with Fitbit Pay Wallet". Could you help with fixing this? A screenshot is in the link below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xCc6ENkWWYArto8Y6

Regards,

Richard

Hi All,

I have had success with setting up Fitbit pay. I restarted the device and kept it connected to the charger and close to my phone throughout the setup. It now appears to be setup correctly. Hopefully no issues at the point of sale!

Regards,

Richard

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Neutronwrangl3r.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue with Fitbit Pay. Thanks for the update.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes