Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 alarm stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2alarm not working

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @vandra. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please try removing the alarm and then adding it once again. You can find instructions on how to remove alarms by clicking here. Basically what you want to do is: 

1. Sync your Fitbit to your account.
  2. Restart your Versa 2. 
  3. Remove the alarm.
  4. Sync your Fitbit.
  5. Add the alarm.
  6. Since once more.

Then they should start working. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes, I'll be glad to continue assisting you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @vandra. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please try removing the alarm and then adding it once again. You can find instructions on how to remove alarms by clicking here. Basically what you want to do is: 

1. Sync your Fitbit to your account.
  2. Restart your Versa 2. 
  3. Remove the alarm.
  4. Sync your Fitbit.
  5. Add the alarm.
  6. Since once more.

Then they should start working. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes, I'll be glad to continue assisting you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a new phone and now the alarms won't work. No option to uninstall. I've reinstalled the Fitbit app, restarted my watch multiple times and everything else is working. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes