Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 always-on & quick view (motion screen wake) at the same time?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my Versa 2, when I have AOD on my motion screen wake doesn't work anymore. I have to push the button to get it to come one.

Is this how it is supposed to work (its not how it works on wear os)?

I'd love it if there was a combination of AOD and motion wake...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This action suppose to change with the 4.1 OS..

Yes I did notice this. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

If by AOD, you mean Always On Display, sure Screen Wake isn't needed since the Always On is in effect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Isn't needed?  That dependent on use case.   I can't see steps counts, upcoming calendar items, etc... on the aod screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can see anything on the screen that you could see without AOD so I don't swe what is your problem.  For example, swiping up brings up the Today screen with every  kind of stat you choose to show.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to delete my last message.  I just tried setting to AOD and sure enough, you are correct about having to hit the button to see all the various stats. so I guess that is planned that way.  If you want to suggest otherwise, visit the Features Suggestion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hu?   AOD only shows time, date, battery percentage.   Many watch faces show a lot more.   

Also, its nice to have a responsive watch right when I look at it.... but I want the aod for when I'm driving or odd movements that don't active the screen wake.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This action suppose to change with the 4.1 OS..

Yes I did notice this. 

Best Answer

Thanks Rich.  Here you go, guy.  Sounds like what you are looking for:

Always-on display mode enhancements. We’re excited to share that our recently-launched always-on display mode on Versa 2 is even better than before! Five additional clock face options are now available in color with faster transitions between always-on and active views. All powered by your device’s AMOLED display. (Always-on Display requires more frequent charging.)*

With always-on display mode, you can check the time and see your exercise stats in real time without having to interact with your device. The time and your workout metrics are just a glance away. (Note: If your device is in exercise mode, stats will continue to update every 60 seconds.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome!  Thanks everyone.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same, doesn't wake with motion.  When is the 4.1 OS supposed to be released?  How do I look for updates incase I need to update?  Versa 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes