Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - an empty battery with a pink exclamation icon

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, fitbit fully charged and just went off, have tried all suggestions but to no avail, an empty battery with a pink exclamation through it comes up. Synced properly with my phone which also says its fully charged.

Would appreciate any help, have only had 10 months. Thank you.

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Paulanne , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

It seems that your Versa 2 is not charging. 
If you are using a wall socket to charge the Versa 2, make sure that the adapter used is a low energy and not for quick charge. 

I also recommend you to have a look at this: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for replying, have tried 3 different plug sockets but will try a different one and keep in over night and see what happens, will let you know tomorrow. Regards Paulanne

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, having looked at back of fitbit it may have water in it after using the swimming app, would putting it in rice help its been over 5/6 days now, any advice would be appreciated. 

17113151441812785454258019353699.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paulanne , Thank you for your reply and further info. 

In that case, if putting the Versa 2 in rice, does not help, the next step should be to contact our Support team. 
They'll be more than glad to assist you further. 

You can find our contact info here.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes