Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery didn't charge!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

Tonight my 4 month old versa 2, turned off because of low battery. This morning I plugged it in charge but after almost half an hour nothing happened and the screen is still black (no indication of battery level at all). Did anyone experience something similar?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

It might happen if not properly connected to the charger - Have a look at the suggestion posted here

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I made this test but the PC said that the device didn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In what way did it say that, by repeatedly connecting /disconnecting? Or not connecting at all?

Did you leave it long enough to start to charge?

Best Answer

Not connecting at all 😖

It's been almost 2 hours since i plugged it in charge... I'll try to wait but I'm a bit worried about this black out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems that the watch is not making good contact with the charger - try cleaning the contacts. You need it to play a sound when plugging it into the PC.

Try plugging something else into the PC to make sure the PC is working normally [sound wise].

Best Answer
0 Votes

I clean a seconda time the contact, i'll try to wait another hour... I plugged the usb into 3 different PC. One sayd the device not working, the other Two don't see the device at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to be sure, the PC will only play a connect/disconnect sound - it won't see the watch as a device.

If the PC plays no sound there is a problem with the watch or charger, or the contacts aren't making a good contact.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No sound. I wrote to the customer support... I'll waiting their instriction! Thank you, your suggestions were super usuful! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I hope you find a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes i hope this as well

Best Answer
0 Votes