Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery draining fast and touchscreen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa for about 6 months and I used it with a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and now Note10+. A few weeks ago, I noticed battery draining faster, then when using exercise setting, I was unable to stop exercise session. Also, sometimes touchscreen works, mostly not. I have searched and done turn off/on, reset the whole thing, deleted app, re-installed, etc. Battery is being charged overnight so can't get sleep score and watch dies by 2pm. Help! 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AmaeBird.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that the battery on your watch is draining fast and the touchscreen is not working most of the time. Thank you for trying to resolve this and providing the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

By the way, I've moved your post to Versa Smartwatches board so we can keep our forums organized.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Tried everything. Need help as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jefaafaa.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Since the issue persists, I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing is happening to me.. my battery doesn’t last a full day anymore. I have to charge it every night and can’t track sleep patterns. 

Best Answer
As of trying additional troubleshooting tips, my Fitbit Versa will no
longer turn on
Best Answer
After being given more troubleshooting advice, my Versa is no
longer working at all.
Best Answer

My versa has started to stop and screen goes black or lights up grey. It should be fully charged and still is having trouble. Seems to shutting self off. Now won't stay on. Wondering if it is because of hot weather and being sweaty longer than we used to be as we are outside much more. What else can we do to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Fitbit Versa 2 for about 6 months and my battery is draining in a matter of a couple of hours.  Previously I could go several days. Lately it dies in less than a day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been an intermittent problem for me for several months.  Now, it’s not charging at all and is unresponsive to rebooting.  It’s only 2 years old.

Best Answer
0 Votes