Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone else find they have to charge alot more frequently than other models? My charge only lasts about 1.5 days!!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Joni333. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As you may know, your Versa 2 battery should last up to 6 days. However, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Battery life varies by fitbit model. Have you tested your battery life by turning off various settings like GPS & all day sync to see how much longer it lasts?  My Versa 2 charge lasts about 4 days w/GPS & all day sync turned off. 

Best Answer

I bought a used Versa 2 and for a few weeks the battery lasted 4-5 days. Now, out of nowhere, it drains in less than a day and it is VERY sluggish. What is going on? How do i fix this? This is not an inexpensive device.

Best Answer

...and now the **ahem** is rebooting constantly. I reset to factory settings and it's still doing it. For $180, this should last more than 2 years.

Best Answer