Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I charged my versa 2 last night to 100% but it's draining really fast, it's at 69%! 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Fruitymoo. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. 

Keep in mind that your Versa 2 was designed to last 6+ days, but this also depends on how frequently you use all the features of your watch. Said that, I recommend charging your Fitbit watch with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above suggestion, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. Additionally, please make sure that your Versa 2 is up-to-date. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Fruitymoo. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. 

Keep in mind that your Versa 2 was designed to last 6+ days, but this also depends on how frequently you use all the features of your watch. Said that, I recommend charging your Fitbit watch with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above suggestion, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. Additionally, please make sure that your Versa 2 is up-to-date. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes