Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery life not lasting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok is it just me or every time a new Fitbit comes out the other ones start playing up I’m sick of it might as well just get a Apple Watch at least then even if I charge it daily it’s the same as my current Fitbit verse 2 which is supposed to last 5+ days battery it’s so annoying because we’re not all rich in the world

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Umehra 

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with her Versa and possibly having an problem with your battery life. Have you trying doing a restart? I have seen people having issue with batter life after an update and doing a restart seems to clear up the trouble. 

Good luck!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Hi @Umehra, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. Let me share with you that the battery of our Versa 2 was designed to last 5 days as stated in your post but this also depends on how frequently you use all the features of your device. That said, I recommend you charging your Fitbit device with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above information, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. This article includes the restart process that was suggested by @MarciM, process that will refresh the device's performance.

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

I have the fitbit versa 2 and the only thing that I use it for is time, date, pedometer, calories burned; all of which is on the face of the fitbit. Also the screen is set to push the button to turn on. There is absolutely no reason for the 5 day battery to last only 1 day. Right now all I see is false advertisement from fitbit. Yes I do want an answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes