Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got on the app after work to update food log. There was a update notification so I updated the watch. The app said the update was complete6and successful, but the watch was no longer on. I held down the side button for 10 seconds and longer  multiple times, still won't turn on. So I hooked it up to charge and it's  not charging, been on charger for a few hours now and there is nothing wrong with the charger cord. I've had this fitbit for 2 months and it seems like it's already broken just cause I did a device update. Extremely frustrated!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

my fitbit versa 2 does not work. The battery is not charging and it just has the fitbit logo on the screen. It won't turn on or off. I paid a lot of money for this not to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SleepRest and @Wandaglazener, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your devices prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this situation can be for both. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors of your devices are still flashing or are they completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer