Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery not lasting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the Versa 2 about 3 days ago and have already had to charge it twice. It uses about 50% of its battery in less than a 24 hour period. I have done all of the troubleshooting. I have already turned off the always on feature, Alexa, GPS, music, the Auto Screen Wake, and I charge fully to 100%. At this point what is the purpose of the features of Versa 2 if I have to turn them all off to get any sort of battery use? Basically its draining in a day and a half just  from monitoring my steps and hr! I got 4 days with my old Versa and only switched because it stopped accurately measuring my hr during my workouts?? Anyone had any similar problems? Of course, I declined the coverage when I bought it so I'm sure I'm screwed there....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I've used mine since about 9 PM yesterday (about 19 hours ago), and it's at 75% with everything activated except GPS and Alexa. Did a workout in the morning and controlled Spotify through it. Might be a bad specimen?

(On another note, the HR monitor didnt really seem to keep up during the exercise...)

Best Answer
0 Votes