Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery short life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery is showing 0% even though it was at 63% yesterday. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Adding my voice to this as it is also happening for me.

Lost an entire charge within six hours despite normal operations and a regular life of five or so days between charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is it working now? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly no 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Coolmatt. It's nice to see you again in our Community Forums, @Malythea.

@Coolmatt Thank you for sharing the details of the issue with your watch. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them. 

@Malythea I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I recommend double checking our charging instructions and trying our tips for preventing battery drain since battery use is affected by various factors and settings. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my Fitbit Versa won’t hold a charge anymore. I’m curious if 2 years is about right for battery obsolescence? I’m frustrated as I’ve tried all the tips suggested. Am I now just going to have to buy the new versa...is that the plan?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response Liliya, but I have had the device for years and I am aware of this information. Please understand that I have been using my device in the same manner for an extended period of time and can identify anomalies with performance. The dramatic degradation I and others have experienced is abnormal. As I've stated in other comments, this is not the first time an update has caused this issue.

I found that always on location services may be the culprit this time as when it was turned off the battery seems to now have a three day battery life. Not perfect by any means but better than six hours.

I'm happy to provide access to my device to the development team to assist in tracking this error.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @amtownsend. Thank you for your reply, @Malythea.

I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Thank you for the details shared, I understand your concerns. I've gone ahead and escalated your cases to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look. You should be getting replies soon. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes