Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 calculating cals burned by an extra 50%

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just went for an hour long walk I did 4.25KM or 2.6Miles in about 1 hour. I had a 12:30Min pace per KM or a 18:41Min pace per Mile. I used runkeeper to track as well as the fitbit. I selected the walk exercise on the versa 2. I am 5'11 Male 280lbs. According to my versa 2 in this walk I had an avg bpm of 132 and burned 829 cals! Google claims a similar walk at a similar pace for my weight shouldve burned around 440-460 Cals.

How can I fix this issue if at all to have my versa 2 more accurately calculate what im burning.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@EdwardAugust A warm welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the comparison made. I would like you to make sure your personal information is properly entered in your Dashboard. Also, you may want to check this article to learn more about: How does my Fitbit device calculate my daily activity

Since you're using different trackers, each one will use a different algorithm and show you different information. In this case, you may want to compare yesterday's data with today's. Did you use connected GPS when tracking your run? 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes