Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 calories too low

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

My Fitbit since the update this week, shows an extremely low amount of calories burnt for recorded activities compared to what I normally burn. Ie. My daily workout is usually 350-400 calories and it now shows 150 for the same intensity. Or a yoga class would normally be 200 cals and now it says 60.

I tried restarting it but nothing changed.

Heart rate monitor works just fine.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KM21.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I recommend restarting your device and confirming that your weight and height are correct in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I manage my Fitbit profile? You can find more information about how your calories burned are calculated and check our tips to improve accuracy at How does my Fitbit device calculate my daily activity?

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Chara1992.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

Have a nice day!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My tracker is doing the same thing??? What is end result to correcting problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KM21.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I recommend restarting your device and confirming that your weight and height are correct in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I manage my Fitbit profile? You can find more information about how your calories burned are calculated and check our tips to improve accuracy at How does my Fitbit device calculate my daily activity?

I'll be around if you need further help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I just discovered that Fitbit had changed my weight in their system to some small odd number. I started getting ridiculous calorie numbers too about a month ago, so I am really hoping that fixing my weight will help.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @mv100.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience and solution. I appreciate your efforts and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience without any issues. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI, I just notice the same too. it changed to my weight as 3KG!!! 

but once i corrected my weight, my daily calories burned still much lower, well better than before but still much lower than when it was correct. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Christina137.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this matter. I recommend you continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to getting you back on track.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes