Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 can't unlock with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 keeps sayin screen lock to unlock I need to unlock my phone it won’t let me swipe or push the button this has all started since I added a card to my wallet and I Accidentally delete my watch from my app so I went to rejoin it and it’s asking for the code on the watch and my watch keeps locking when the code send to it 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Steven23.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're unable to unlock your Fitbit Versa 2 since you removed the watch from the app. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I am here to assist you. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions. 

Meanwhile, you can check this help article for more information about the device lock: How do I use the device lock on my Fitbit device? You can also check this post with useful information. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes