Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 compatibiliy with Moto G9 play

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really would like to buy a Versa 2 but I have a Moto G9 Plus: since the phone is not included in the list of compatible devices, I'm worried that the versa 2 will not work properly (I really need to receive and answer to notifications, NFC payment and In general all it's features). Does anyone use the versa 2 with a Moto G9 play? Un case, do you have any issues?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

here is something a moderator posted about phones being compatible:

"Please note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, we provide assistance and troubleshooting steps. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much Odyssey13! Unfortunately I understand that Fitbit is doing a great job on their products and their support team, but at the same time I can not commit to purchase a product that "may still work"... Since they can not guarantee syncing and other features I would risk to spend money for a not working product. For me it is really annoying: I identified my best product, but no one can tell me if it is going to work or not with my phone. I think that this is something fitbit should work on: otherwise they risk to lose part of the business (I'm sure that not all the potential customers - me for example - are willing to change their phone to be sure it is compatible with fitbit products, also considering that only about 36 android phones are listed). I'm really sorry to have to find another device instead of fitbit 😪.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your comments @Speeder-eighty.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, most Android phones with version 7.0 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thanks for your help @Odyssey13.

Let me know if you have more questions and keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer