Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 counted less floors this week than the last one

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Walk same route...last week 91 floors,  this week 40? What's going on?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Mag0801, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 counted less floors than last week, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you.

Fitbit devices that count floors have an altimeter sensor that detects when you go up in elevation. Your device registers 1 floor when you climb about 10 feet or 3 meters. Your device uses changes in barometric pressure combined with the steps you take to calculate floors climbed. Fitbit devices don’t count floors on stationary exercise equipment, such as a StairMaster or treadmill, or when you go down a flight of steps. You can also find more information about tracking activity in this help article: How does my Fitbit device calculate my daily activity?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Mag0801, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 counted less floors than last week, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you.

Fitbit devices that count floors have an altimeter sensor that detects when you go up in elevation. Your device registers 1 floor when you climb about 10 feet or 3 meters. Your device uses changes in barometric pressure combined with the steps you take to calculate floors climbed. Fitbit devices don’t count floors on stationary exercise equipment, such as a StairMaster or treadmill, or when you go down a flight of steps. You can also find more information about tracking activity in this help article: How does my Fitbit device calculate my daily activity?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes