Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 didn't record my run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Its been just over a month with my new watch but its been one issue after another. Incorrect pace recordings, it has been giving me problems when i run with recording incorrect pace. Today it topped it up but not recording my run at all. I have tried reset, adjusting stride length but none of this solved my problems. I have never owned a fairly neew device that has so many problems and inconsistencies everyday. At this rate i wont even recommend fitbit to anyone. Its been a draining experience for the last 4weeks😥😥😥

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MissMasakona. Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for letting me know about your Versa 2 and the steps that you've tried on your own to get your watch working correctly. I see where you're coming from as your watch shouldn't be having these issues. Your feedback is appreciated and it'll help our team to work and improve our products.

About your watch, I got in touch with our Support team and apparently you've created a case with them. I'd recommend to follow their recommendations and reply back to the last email they sent to you so you can receive further assistance.

If you have another question, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes