Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 didn't track my walk

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I walked twice today. Same route each time. The versa2 only tracked the 2nd walk. What a PITA

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @amullis. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 didn't track your second walk activity. I understand how you must be feeling, I will do my best to help you!

As a first approach, may I know if you used SmartTrack or the exercise app on your Versa 2 to track your walk? 

If this is the first time you experience this issue, I'd recommend restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps. Then, please try once again to go for a walk and see if your Versa 2 tracks your data as it should. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar issue.  I walk approximately the same 2.4 mile circuit daily.  The past week my Versa 2 has only been mapping about 1.5 miles of it. I'm using an iPhone 14+ and iOS 17.3.1.  My house is near the last "R" in Voyager Dr. on the below map.  As you can see the map begins and ends some distance from my house.  I believe the issue started when I added an unrelated app to my phone last Sunday.

IMG_E0463[1].JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info.  It logs steps, incorrectly,  but omitted the exercise all together. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues.  I walk the same route and what used to measure a little over three miles it not even measuring two miles.  I am using an iPhone 14.

Best Answer
0 Votes