Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 display went green

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 is only displaying a lite Green Screen.  No clock and cannot get to settings etc.  Is fully charged and working in the background but will not display anything.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @chowbedor, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your Versa 2's screen, I'll be glad to help you with this. 

In order for me to better assist you with this, please confirm if you may have followed the steps below:

1. Check in the Fitbit app if your Versa 2 is still syncing, if so, try changing the clock face to a different one by following these steps : How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?. The steps are done through the Fitbit app, do not worry if you cannot see anything on the screen for this process. 
  2. Please confirm if you've restarted your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mines just did the same thing and not updating steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Slimgoody05, welcome on board. Thanks for reporting that your Versa is also having the same issue. 

Since your watch is no longer syncing, please confirm if you've restarted your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

I'll be awaiting for your response, keep me in the loop.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I couldn’t restart it because the screen was frozen.  So I uninstalled the app on my phone and was able to sync again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Slimgoody05, thanks for getting back and for the update. I'm glad to hear that you were able to sync again. Is your watch's display working fine now?

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did attempt to download and install a new clock face it did not work. Also tried to restart the watch with no result. However it did start working this morning, however, it went on an out a few times. Now my battery is very low as the screen remained lite that lite green color all day yesterday and last night. Will charge it when I get home and hope for the best. Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @chowbedor, thanks for getting back and for the update. I appreciate you've taken the time to follow the tips and recommendations I provided. Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible since our support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Best Answer
0 Votes