Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 face popped off the watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am on my fifth Fitbit watch. There has been some issues with every single one I’ve had. All had software issues but now with the versa 2, the face popped off of the watch and they are telling me they won’t replace it. They haven’t helped me or replaced any of their products. They don’t stand behind anything. I have friends that have had an Apple Watch for over 10 years with no issues. I don’t want to change companies but if Fitbit won’t stand behind their products, there’s no way I will ever I’ve them more of my hard earned money. 
I could use some tips on how to get them to replace this. Has anyone ever had the face pop off their watch?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@mlr378 Hi. How old is the watch? From what I've seen on here, if the face falls off while under warranty, Fitbit will replace it. But not after warranty. Mine fell off too. I have some glue designed for phone glass and stuff that I got from Amazon. I haven't tried it yet since I switched back to a Versa 1 when the face fell off. I will try it soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes