Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 frozen in reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I attempted a factory reset on my Versa 2 however it is now stuck in the reset action. The screen will show it attempting to reload until is times out. If I hold the bottom to restart the logo comes up first and then it jumps right back into the reset loop. The battery is full. How do I unfreeze out of the reset loop?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @FionaCathy 

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Versa 2. Wil you please try putting it back on the charger for 5-10 minutes, then see if you can do a full reset, by holding down the button for 10+ seconds until the screen goes dark and the Fitbit logo reappears. Sometime putting it back on the charger for a few minutes frees up whatever is keeping it from completely the cycle. Fingers crossed. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @FionaCathy 

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Versa 2. Wil you please try putting it back on the charger for 5-10 minutes, then see if you can do a full reset, by holding down the button for 10+ seconds until the screen goes dark and the Fitbit logo reappears. Sometime putting it back on the charger for a few minutes frees up whatever is keeping it from completely the cycle. Fingers crossed. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
Hi MarciM - Thank you, that did the trick!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes